Where to Buy
NORMANDY HEDGEROW SET
Once off the
beaches, the men hit the hedgerow country. These were not like the
hedges back home, but a thicket of rock, dirt, and all manner of
vegetation which formed walls in this part of France. Miles of this
country had to be taken, and it was some of the most dangerous fighting
in the war.
Models are provided with 6-5.5 x 2 3/4 inch straight bases....
and 1-4.5 x 4 inch corner make over 3 feet of hedgerows!
models were designed so no two sets will be alike. This kit comes
with several components such as fallen tree logs, stonewalls, earth
mounds of several types including exposed root sections, and all the
flock you need to make your trees, hedges, and more! Included in the
box is everything you need to make each and every section different, so
you can recreate your battles in the hedgerows of Normandy!
The model comes in the following parts for easy assembly: to make over 3 feet of hedgerows with trees
Check out the Hedgerow Gallery. for more pictures!
- 7 natural Stonewalls
- Several Earth mounds, some with exposed tree roots & fallen logs
- 4 x Tree trunks and tree armatures plus 10Hedgerow armatures
- 1 bag of "bush maker flocking"
- bags of flock, leaves, boulders and trees bark
- 6 x 5.5 x 2.3/4 inch hedgerow bases
- 1 x 4 x 4.5 inch corner base
- plus full instructional to make over 3 feert of well detailed hedgerow sections!
The real "BOCAGE" click the picture to see a larger picture, then have a look at our gallery and compare :)
|This is just one of the many items for your table top gaming. Collect them all!
Sandbag Paint Guide
Building & painting Hedgerow sets